Monday, November 1, 2010

Rain-Free Day

I'm so happy today. After a long long time, Jakarta is not raining. The sun shines so bright and hot hot hot!! Which I much more prefer than wet wet wet. Compare to last Monday, heavy rain everywhere made unbearable traffic jam. I was almost unable to reach home at that time. I called to get a taxi and the operator always say 'please try to call back in one hour'. At the end I decided to take public bus, and it was 12 pm! Thanks God a lot of people still around tried to get home just like I did and a kind hearted friend of mine accompany me, so I am sure I was in a 'real' bus although I didn't check whether the driver had face or not. I don't think I'd care anyway, as long as I could reach home. To celebrate the sunny weather I took several unusual pictures after got home


In picture below, I was trying to say happy out loud and the camera supposed to take picture when I finished. Somehow it clicked to soon and I didn't have a chance to finish the word.... Other way to say is the picture was taken when I said hhHHaaa... (ppppyyyy) :D


 Headphone T shirt, available in white and yellow (will share the picture later on). All size, cotton, very roomy and comfort. IDR 99000
V-neck sheer beach dress, available in brown and blue (detail picture later on). All size, sheer cotton. IDR 99000




Sun glasses T shirt, available in white only. All size, cotton, IDR 99000
Double rubber sheer beach dress, available in green and white (same as previous, detail picture later). All size, sheer cotton. IDR 99000

No comments: